A division of Intersections Inc., Identity Guard is a leading provider of identity risk management, privacy protection and other subscription based services for consumers. Our core services monitor personal information for our consumers, aggregate it into digestible, consumer-friendly reports and alerts, and provide personalized education and support to help our customers understand their information and take the actions they deem appropriate. Since its business was founded in 1996, Intersections has helped protect the identities of more than 47 million consumers.
Are you looking for your next career move in Sales?
Our Employee Benefits Solutions team is selling Identity Guard identity theft protection, monitoring and remediation services through employee and voluntary benefit brokers, consultants, private exchanges, TPA’s, and enrollment firms to employer clients. In today’s technological age, identity theft and data breach is a very real threat. The cost to consumers and companies in time and dollars is in the billions. Your job will be to meet with both the distribution sources listed above and direct to employer groups to position Identity Guard as a valuable, affordable solution to include in their benefits packages. You will use your sales experience to achieve and exceed your sales targets, working to continuously grow and expand your network.
Please note, we are seeking candidates to cover the northern Midwest region - Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Illinois, Michigan, Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio.
What your week might look like
- Prospecting and presenting in your region, leading to new business opportunities
- Travel on-site to present, negotiate, follow up, and close new business
- Attend sales meetings at our headquarters office in Chantilly, VA or virtually
- Coordinate with your sales coordinator for everything from scheduling to RFP delivery to expense reports
- Keep detailed notes of all account activity in Salesforce
- Attend networking events with the intention of successfully networking